Fatal Friday night fire in Pike County believed to be electrical

396

-ADVERTISEMENT-

Details are emerging about an overnight fatal house fire in Pike County.

The fire occurred sometime Friday night on route 124 near Latham and one woman was found dead inside when the fire was discovered Saturday morning.

Sources say the fire does not appear to be suspicious in nature and is believed to have been caused by an electrical issue.



The state fire marshal assisted the Sheriff’s office Saturday and will be handling the investigation.



The Scioto Valley Guardian is the #1 local news source for the Scioto Valley. The Guardian was previously two publications, Fayette Advocate (2012) and Chillicothe Guardian (2018), respectively. Their parent company merged the two publications in 2019 -- forming The Guardian -- and expanded the coverage area to include the entire Scioto Valley.


3 thoughts on “Fatal Friday night fire in Pike County believed to be electrical

Comments are closed.

x