Child injured with fireworks in Chillicothe

568

-ADVERTISEMENT-

A child was not seriously hurt when he was struck with fireworks Saturday night.

It all went down in Chillicothe at around 10:15 p.m. in the 800 block of Adams Avenue.

The child suffered minor burns on his neck and back.



The young boy was checked out by medics and released.



The Scioto Valley Guardian is the #1 local news source for the Scioto Valley. The Guardian was previously two publications, Fayette Advocate (2012) and Chillicothe Guardian (2018), respectively. Their parent company merged the two publications in 2019 -- forming The Guardian -- and expanded the coverage area to include the entire Scioto Valley.


x