Miami Trace sent an email out to parents and students Monday night announcing their meal plans for the next three weeks to feed students during the COVID-19 break.
- All meal distributions will occur on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during this time period.
- The first date will be Wednesday, March 18.
- Breakfasts and lunches will be provided each day.
The following locations will be used for meal deliveries:
- Jeffersonville (Shelter House) 11-11:30
- Bloomingburg (Dollar General Parking Lot) 12-12:30
- New Holland (Fire Department) 11-11:30
- Good Hope Church 12-12:30
- Miami Trace Stadium Parking Lot (Pick up by concession stand area) 11-11:30
- Staunton Ball Fields 12-12:30
- Rawling St. & Delaware St. in WCH (Old Carlton Manor) 11:30-12
If your address is considered “inside” the city, please use the Rawling St. & Delaware St. location.
Parents should plan to pick up at the location closest to their residence. Students must be present at time of pick-up.